Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you like variety in your work?
Enjoy real-world challenges by joining the energetic business
environment of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims
Department.Liberty Mutual Insurance is a Fortune 500 company, and
one of the largest multi-line insurers in the property/casualty
field. In addition to providing support to the Claims Department
you will also have the opportunity to work side by side with
experienced professionals who deliver the highest-quality services
to our customers, helping them live safer, more secure
lives.Liberty Mutual has an exciting Technical Assistant position
- In this administrative role you will provide a variety of
administrative tasks, technical support and customer service
duties, such as gathering, organizing, validating and/or entering
- You will respond to routine correspondence, inquiries and
information requests, and resolve routine problems or escalating
them as necessary.
- Gathers and organizes data needed by obtain information from
systems, files, intranet and/or by contacting other people inside
or outside the Company.
- Reviews and verifies information which may include source
documents, policies, claims files, summons & complaints, salary
- Ensures completion and accuracy of data, paperwork, and/or
- Coordinates materials or special projects for staff which may
include preparing material/reports, distributing, editing,
formatting and proofreading material.
- Maintains records and data which may include entering into
databases/servers, developing tracking systems/spreadsheets,
setting up files, etc.
- Ensures accuracy of information and runs reports as
- Acts as a technical resource for internal and external
customers/contacts by providing answers to routine inquiries and
coordinating responses; resolving problems and/or discrepancies
which may involve research and data collection.
- Provides administrative support to technical staff which may
include, creating documents, forms, spreadsheets, presentation
material, etc.; reviewing incoming mail and determining course of
action; preparing and sending out form letters.
- High school degree or equivalent, plus at least 3 years of
related administrative office work experience.
- Ability to communicate well by listening actively and sharing
clear and appropriately detailed information with those who need
- Ability to effectively plan and organize work to ensure that
work is completed within specified time and quality
- Ability to deliver quality customer service using standard
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel
and Word. Must have current Claims Services experience.At Liberty
Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently
pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on
openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our
expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn
your passion into a rewarding profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly
been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work -
US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the
"100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and
Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been
named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and
one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of
America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our
commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.High School Diploma/GED7
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, New England , Technical Assistant, IT / Software / Systems , Lewiston, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!