Company: Alexander Technology Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Alexander Technology Group is seeking a .Net Developer for a
client located in Southern New Hampshire. This is a full time
opportunity with a hybrid schedule
Responsibilities Of .Net Developer
- Create new applications, and fix, update, and modify legacy
- Work within an Agile Scrum team assigned to a Product
- Work within a small Agile Scrum team, assigned to a Product
frameworks like ExtJs and Angular.
- Involved in coding and designing tables and other database
objects on Oracle Database.
- Responsible for solving complex issues that our customers
report, including analyzing the root cause of an issue, identifying
and fixing any code that is causing it.
- Responsible for both new feature development and maintaining
existing Legacy code and application.
- Responsible for monitoring any issues that occur in our
production application, including monitoring exceptions that occur
and the health of our application.
- Make sure that new features and bug fixes are delivered to
production without any quality issues and the release happens
- Responsible for doing code reviews of your team member's code
and vice versa.
- Actively participate in all SCRUM rituals like Planning,
Review, Retrospective meetings that will help in improving team's
Required Experience For .Net Developer
- Designing UI
- Microsoft development stack Visual Studio including experience
with .Net Core
- RDBMS concepts and experience in Oracle
- No-sql databases
- CSS and HTML
- Microsoft development stack including C# and ASP.NET
- Objected-oriented design and software engineering
- Architectural design patterns MVC and MVVM
Keywords: Alexander Technology Group, New England , .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Merrimack, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!