Enterprise Architect (Cloud/Web Applications)
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Position:Enterprise Architect (Cloud/Web Applications)Job
Description:The Enterprise Architect contributes to enterprise
architecture by ensuring that common architecture decisions are
implemented consistently across business and IT in order to support
the business and IT strategy. They will also research, analyze,
design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are
optimal for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
The Enterprise Architect provides integrated systems analysis and
recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links
required to support IT goals and strategy. The Enterprise Architect
is responsible for analyzing and incorporating where appropriate
industry trends, and being familiar with enterprise standards and
methodology. The role will also have familiarity with the
enterprise infrastructure and applications, and will specialize in
a particular domain.What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and
procedures are implemented within a development project for all
layers of a solution.
- Work with other architects on enterprise architectural efforts,
utilizing cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management
and business process management).
- Contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common
architecture decisions are implemented consistently at a project
level. Defining conceptual and logical architecture specifications
(e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical
architecture) for the enterprise.
- Serve as an architecture conduit for project level requests and
queries, and provide education on enterprise architecture
directions and goals.
- Approve validated functionality for deployment into
- Research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture
solutions that are optimal for project goals ensuring alignment
with the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
Interact with business strategists and LOB leaders to
- Comprehend design impact to systems and develop measurable
business cases that support the architecture.
- Design a technical solution based on the existing standards and
processes to meet the project goals as well as the strategic needs
of the business.
- Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate
hardware, software, and system design patterns required to support
project goals and strategy.
- Define processes and provide guidance and feedback on
requirements gathering, definition, acceptance and
- Must have a deep understanding of users and ensure accuracy and
consistency between the requirements being implemented for
different products and different parts of products.
- Documents the processes and technology artifacts required to
depict clearly the system design.
- Maintain updated product and system documentation as changes
are made along the development cycle.
- Responsible for developing and executing delivery activities
related to complex and/or multiple interrelated products,
- Proactively monitors, manages and reports on execution of
deliverables through all project phases.
- Develops collaborative project plan delivery schedules, budgets
and resource estimates, scoping and requirements
- Deliver effective communication strategies from the Project
team member to Project stakeholders and provide effective status
- Consults on multiple and large complex global projects, such as
ERP integrations, projects which cross geographic.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and ultimately decide the
prioritization of all work at a medium-high level.
- Participate in the release planning and scoping processes that
determine the product roadmap.
- Provide feedback to development and QA team on requirements
clarification.What We Are Looking For:
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling
techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and
Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related
functions is required.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like
AngularJs, EmberJS, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- Experience and Knowledge around Java Spring Framework, Node JS
- Experience in building custom applications on top of ERP
applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.).
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web
development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in
- Knowledge of multiple web development technologies like HTML5,
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software
Development Life Cycle Methodologies.What's In It For You: At
Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are
important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive
financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a
solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance Annual Hiring
Range/Hourly Rate:$108,100.00 - $181,500.00Actual compensation
offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill
level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if
applicable) will be finalized at offer. Location:US-CO-Colorado
(Remote Employees)Remote work employees may be required to be
present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related
purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO
Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., New England , Enterprise Architect (Cloud/Web Applications), IT / Software / Systems , Londonderry, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!