Senior Sitecore Developer
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Position:Senior Sitecore DeveloperJob Description:Arrow
Electronics is searching for a Senior Sitecore developer to join
our Arrow Digital team. As an engineer in the Storefront team, you
will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com to help
achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of the
scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer
support and other functions to understand their requirements and
pain points and build features to address them.What You Will Be
- As an engineer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental
in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve
organization's key performance indicators.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales,
IT, customer support and other functions to understand their
requirements and pain points and build features to address
- You will be responsible for the development of the arrow.com
website and the Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in
accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile
environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of
applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous
integrations processes and tools.
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work.What We're
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for
writing unit tests
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including
version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 3+ years of Sitecore 8+ experience (9 is preferred or recent
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- 3+ years' experience developing rich internet applications
- 1+ year in Angular6+/React.JsPreferred:
- Experience with NoSql and relational databases
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data
sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform
(Azure/AWS/GCP)What's In It For You? At Arrow, we recognize that
financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an
ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation,
including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$81,100.00 -
$150,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)Remote work
employees may be required to be present at the closest designated
Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request
and sole discretion.Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information
TechnologyEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service
employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility,
warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead
subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., New England , Senior Sitecore Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Londonderry, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...