Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Company: North East Vermont Nursing & Rehab Manager for St.
Location: Saint Johnsbury
Posted on: May 6, 2021
1248 Hospital Dr, St Johnsbury, VT 05819, USA
Northeast Vermont Nursing and Rehab is seeking Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) for our facility in Johnsbury, VT.
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a
nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered
nurse or other medical supervisors. Our Nurses are United by
Compassion, Led by Purpose!
If you live outside of Vermont, Vermont is now offering a
relocation grant of $5,000 for you to relocate and take up a full
job. Ask us during your interview, and we'll gladly help you
through the process.
SMS "LPN St. Johnsbury" for a rapid application: 717-803-2980*
Sign On Bonus: $3000
- Full-Time 6:30am-3pm
- Part-Time 6:30am-3pm
- Full-Time 2:30pm-11pm
- Part-Time 2:30pm-11pm
- Full-Time 10:30pm-7am
- Part-Time 10:30pm-7am
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the
supervision of a registered nurse or other medical
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages,
administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ("PTO")
- PTO buy-back (Available to non-management only)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident
- Shift Differentials
- Weekend Differentials
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
- College Tuition Benefit
Keywords: North East Vermont Nursing & Rehab Manager for St., New England , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, Other , Saint Johnsbury, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!