Are you ready to grow sales and be part of a passionate and
hard-working team eager to drive our business forward and exceed
Apply Now and move your career forward with Airgas as a Repair
Technician in Waterford, CT!
Position is Monday to Friday (No Weekends!)
What you will do:
The Welding Repair Technician is responsible for troubleshooting
and performing maintenance on welding systems manufactured or
distributed by the company. The position will work at the local
facility and at customer sites.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED Required. (Associates or Bachelor's
degree in Business, Welding Technology preferred).
- 2 years electrical and/or electronics experience.
- Must have general mechanical skills.
- Ability to attend training with vendors on a yearly basis, ie:
Miller, Hypertherm, and Lincoln.
- Must be able to distinguish between different colors on
electrical schematics drawings.
- Must be familiar with the concept of continuous quality
- Must be able to use trade type tools or hand tool such as
- Must maintain a clean MVR
- Ability to read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to work in DOS and windows based computer systems.
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one
million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products,
services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates,
over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total
Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world
leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health,
Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and
industry-leading technology and innovations.
Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you!
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director,
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver,
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,