Mgr: Terrain Park
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
With one of the best progression parks in the business, the
Carinthia at Mount Snow terrain park appeals to up-and-coming
freestylers and seasoned experts alike. Known for having some of
the best parks in the world and continually ranked in the top ten
by industry leaders, Carinthia continues to improve progression
features in the terrain park arena.
The Terrain Park Manager is directly responsible for producing
the world-class terrain park experience that Carinthia is renowned
for. This includes the design, construction, and daily maintenance
of parks, pipes, rails and fun boxes, managing daytime operations,
and supervising the summer maintenance program.
- Safety - guest and employee safety in the terrain parks, as
well as contribute to slope safety efforts for the resort as a
- Financial - develop and manage operations and capital
- Guest Service - exceed expectations for all levels of terrain
park users with a strong focus in ensuring progression for all
- Teamwork - towards coworkers and inter-related departments.
Maintain and improve the strong tradition of teamwork at the
Resort. Proactively communicate with your partner departments and
ensure smooth operations between all those involved.
- Training - responsible for department-specific training and
safety compliance training.
- Efficiency - during the construction and development phase of
terrain parks. Ensure that all projects and openings are
efficiently completed to meet desired opening dates.
- Performance - ensure that all employees are evaluated on their
performance and that skill development is emphasized.
- Park Events - event organization and team execution.
- High School Education
- 5 years of experience in terrain parks or ski area
- 3 years of experience in managing staff at the supervisory
- Current driver's license
- Microsoft Office experience
- Slope grooming vehicle operation experience
- Forklifts operation and welding and fabrication skills
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees
alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why
wouldn't you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help
us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313549
Keywords: Vail Resorts, New England , Mgr: Terrain Park, Other , Ludlow, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!