CDL A Local driver up to $27 an hour
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Land Air Express is seeking CLASS A CDL 1st Shift P&D
Hours: 7am M-F
Pay based on experience. NO WEEKENDS . HOME DAILY.
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Check out Land
Air Express! Get RESPECT.
1st Shift P&D - 7AM Start Time
- Preferably 1 year tractor trailer driving experience
- Have or willing to immediately obtain Tanker Endorsement and
Hazardous Material Endorsement within initial 90 days
- Our 1st shift Pickup and Delivery (P&D) drivers will start
in the terminal with a list of their deliveries. As the day goes
on, pickups will start to be added to the tablet to grab during the
day or towards the end of the run.
- Some touch-freight, but not by hand. We have pallet jacks and
hand dollies. About half of the daily stops are commercial where
the customer will unload or load you using their own equipment. The
other half are residential deliveries using the pallet jack or
dolly. Many of the trailers are equipped with lift gates. We do not
offer "white glove" service, so residential deliveries are
primarily driveway drops.
CDL A Driver Benefits:
- Monday through Friday - No weekends
- Home Daily
- Weekly pay (direct deposit)
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K / PTO
- Younger trucks (most of the fleet are Penske leases)
For faster interviews and hiring process, apply to our company
directly on our site, just select the position you're interested in
under the Pittsfield, ME terminal:
Our 11 terminal locations enable us to provide the most personal
and timely service in the Northeast.
Check out a video of what Land Air is all about:
Keywords: LandAir, New England , CDL A Local driver up to $27 an hour, Other , Pittsfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!