Company: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Performs mammographic examinations. Performs radiographic
examination on all ages of patients (newborn through geriatric),
contributing to the efficient operation of the department and
ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care. Performs
responsibilities of receptionist as needed.Minimum Education:
Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or
- Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or
- Two years post graduate experience preferred.
- Minimum one-year mammography experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer experience desirable.
- American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT).
- Mammography certification - (M)
- General Radiography , Mammography, Computer and Office
- Operation of General Radiography and Mammography, Computerized
Radiography, Office Equipment and PACS.
- Patient care as it applies to Radiography.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Posting Code: C#
Keywords: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation, New England , Radiologic Technologist/Mammographer, Other , Bethel, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!