Sales Account Executive
Company: Camp Systems
Posted on: June 12, 2021
HIGH INCOME OPPORTUNITY!
ILS, (a subsidiary of CAMP Systems International) is looking to
hire Sales Account Executives whom are creative, self-motivated,
highly cross functional and collaborative, team players that are
highly focused on client satisfaction, and are not afraid of
aggressive sales growth goals (and commissions!). A strong hunter
mentality is an absolute requirement! SAE's work closely with
prospects/customers to discover their business needs and challenges
and then coach them on the best ways to solve them with our
products/services in a way that communicates clear and compelling
value while differentiating from competitors and alternatives.
Sales Account Executives are responsible for landing new
business and driving significant expansion opportunities within
targeted customer accounts. The SAE closely collaborates with
marketing to target specific accounts and develops pipelines
through prospecting into targeted high-value accounts.
- Drive sales through modern sales techniques combining phone,
email, and social selling.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets with
- Develop your own pipeline by prospecting into high-value target
- Consistently follow the ILS sales process including rigorous
use of systems for tracking.
- Effectively leverage CRM and other sales acceleration
- Develop a strong understanding of ILS offerings and
- Consultative communication of ILS value proposition to
customers and prospects.
- Build credibility in meetings with clear, compelling, and
effective communication skills.
- Deliver compelling demos and proposals to win sales
opportunities effectively and efficiently.
- Continuously strive to improve and learn from your manager,
peers, and colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work
experience (in a related sales environment)
- A minimum of 5 years of prior experience selling high ticket
(over $100k) SaaS solutions to enterprise-level executives and
mid-sized/small business owners.
- Experience in aviation/aerospace is a must!
- Ability to excel at finding and closing new business
opportunities within target industry segments and possess the
entrepreneurial mindset to build a book of business and overcome
resistance in a highly competitive environment.
- Excellent relationship building, phone, and demonstration
skills a must!
- Comfortable with traveling 20-40% of the time for face-face
meetings/tradeshows (once restrictions are lifted).
- Proven consistent earnings of $120k+ over the last 3+
- Ability to work independently.
Keywords: Camp Systems, New England , Sales Account Executive, Other , Merrimack, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!