Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team
eager to drive our business forward?
Apply Now and move your career forward with Airgas as a
Distribution Supervisor in Naugatuck, CT!
What you will do:
The Logistics Planner/Dispatch is responsible for coordinating
and leading all phases of distribution including daily truck
routing, intercompany shuttles, trailers and bulk deliveries as
well as distribution related record keeping
- Daily delivery vehicle and intercompany shuttle routing and
- Routes and dispatches vehicle for next day.
- Reviews and accounts for all delivery tickets.
- Timely and accurate review and processing of all DOT
- Performs daily paperwork audit and reconciliation including
daily route and shuttle cylinder counts.
- Checks paperwork daily from drivers for accuracy and
- Ensures compliance with DOT Hours of Service regulations.
- Ensure compliance with DOT Hazardous Materials
- Sorts, files, and reviews all Divisional DOT compliance
paperwork such as driver hours of service logs, post trip vehicle
inspections, and hazardous material shipping papers.
- May occasionally be required to load or unload trucks
- Additional duties and projects may be assigned
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience with the coordination and administration of
compliance with DOT regulations and office filing preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities in a busy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various reports, and
- Ability to effectively present information to associates,
managers and branch personnel.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and
- Must be able to discern and explain government DOT
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We take care of you:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one
million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products,
services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates,
over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total
Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world
leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health,
Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and
industry-leading technology and innovations.
Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director,
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver,
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,