Dentist - DDS / DMD
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: June 12, 2021
When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and
so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support
network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the
career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the
life you always wanted. Aspen Dental's mission is to change the
smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time
and we're looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Dentist and say 'yes'
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- State-of-the-art equipment including new iTero scanners, cone
beam, and 3D digital printing
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient
- Working & learning with Specialists (Endodontist & Oral
Surgeon) on site
- On-site dental lab
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical
autonomy, you'll make a difference in the lives of your patients
while enjoying access to:
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice
- Earning up to $200,000 ($200K) in student loan
- Earning up $50,000 ($50K) in sign on bonus opportunities
throughout the network
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (live and
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical &
- A fast track to practice ownership
- *Note: This is a Lead Dentist role. Apply today to speak with a
recruiter and learn more!
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through
structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental
associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded
practices in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and
operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical
business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a
dental support organization.
Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Keywords: Aspen Dental, New England , Dentist - DDS / DMD, Other , Portsmouth, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!