Material Handler I 3rd shift
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Openings are for 3rd shift only
Will train on 1st shift first month or so.
$1000 sign on retention bonus during first year
$17.17 starting rate
401K, 10 paid holidays, vacation time after 90 days and heath
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Supplies materials to both the manufacturing and secondary
- Prepares WIP and finished goods for transport according to
manufacturing instructions. (i.e. stretch wrapping &
- Transports WIP, finished goods, scrap, and non-conforming
product from manufacturing floor to the warehouse or designated
- Operates PIT and documents safety checks.
- Loads/Unloads trucks as instructed.
- Verifies inventory levels and performs cycle counts as
- Completes and maintains records according to production and
- Maintains cleanliness of manufacturing and storage areas using
- Performs all duties in a manner that demonstrates the highest
level of quality and safety.
- Other duties as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit
and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or
any other covered persons because of race, color, religion,
national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected
Keywords: Sonoco, New England , Material Handler I 3rd shift, Other , Putnam, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!