Logistics Associate II
Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Contributes within team using SAP, Syncade and/or Ship console
Systems for receipt, storage, issuance, dispensing and allocations
of API and consumable components.
Supports Manufacturing in handling & shipping product domestic
and internationally. Demonstrates organization, time management of
primary role requirements for one of the following areas within the
Logistics department: (Dispensing/FPA, Receiving, Shipping and/or
- Performs SAP transactions required for assigned area (Goods
Receipt, Stock Put-away, Order Fulfillment, TO Creation, Material
- Performs Syncade required tasks for assigned area (Receipt,
Movement, Material Adjustments, Scrapping,Inventory).
- Demonstrates solid understanding of assigned procedures &
obtains required qualifications.
- Demonstrates an understanding of cGMPs required in the work
- Performs Circular Chart required tasks for assigned area
(Installation, Review, Daily monitoring).
- Perform Logbook entries/review as required for assigned
- Performs safe and compliant operation of Class 1,2,3 & 4 for
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Utilizes DMS and Trackwise for assigned area.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned to support
Keywords: Planet Pharma, New England , Logistics Associate II, Other , Portsmouth, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!