Speech Therapist HomeCare
Company: MaineGeneral Health
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Are you adventurous and looking for a new challenge in your
career that will foster your clinical independence and
decision-making? Are you looking for an organization that is
committed to creating "joy" in the workplace and understands that
healthcare professionals need some TLC too?
We invest in our employees as soon as they come on board by
providing a lap top, an iPhone with several state-of-the-art apps,
along with an extensive orientation program in partnership with a
specially trained preceptor. We value our employees' opinions and
encourage the sharing of ideas through many shared-governance
committees. We are deeply committed to providing ongoing education
and support clinical certification and professional growth.
We're currently seeking a Speech Therapist to join our team!
- Assesses patient's ability to safely and effectively perform
- Designs the appropriate plan of care, including type and
frequency of treatment.
- Implements the treatment plan using appropriate
- Documents subjective, objective, assessment findings and plan,
and patient progress.
- Educates and counsels patients and family/caregiver.
- Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from therapy
services and treatment setting.
- Provides information regarding appropriate selection/use of
adaptive equipment and support programs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Maine State Speech-Language Pathologist licensure required
- A minimum of 1 year of Geriatric experience is strongly
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) by American
Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) required.
- Valid Maine Driver's License and acceptable driving record
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Scheduled Work Shift:
Supporting all aspects of our employees' wellness - physical,
emotional and financial - is a critical component of being a great
place to work. With the wide range of benefits and programs
available, employees have the resources they need to be well at
every stage of life and plan for the future.
- We offer quality health, dental, and vision benefits and
wellness programs and resources to provide employees access to
resources for a healthy lifestyle and help manage health care
- Employees have access to industry-leading leave for new
- A generous earned time plan is offered to all employees - We
believe employees need and deserve time away from work to observe
holiday, be with family, go on vacation, or simply take care of
When life gets challenging, employees have access to our
Employee Assistance Program for employees and anyone in their
- An employee discount program is available to all employees for
services provided by MaineGeneral Medical Center.
- Loan Reimbursement is available for this position dependent
upon current degree level. Please discuss benefit with the
- Tuition Reimbursement is available to all employees to further
develop skills and career.
- We offer eligible employees up to 2% of eligible pay in 403(b)
company-matching contributions plus another 2% in the 401(a)
retirement income plan.
- Three insurance plans are available to protect your family from
the sudden loss of income in the event of your death, terminal
illness or serious injury from accident.
- We offer both short-term and long-term disability insurance to
replace a portion of your income if you become disabled and cannot
work for a period of time.
Helping our employees develop their skills and grow their
careers is critical to how we retain our talent and sustain our
business. We do this by offering our teammates a variety of
leadership-supported programs and learning and development
resources for every stage of their professional development. We
know that our employees are our most valuable resource they are how
we grow our business and care for our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability Assistive
technologies are available. Application assistance for those
requesting reasonable accommodation to the career site is available
by contacting HR at (207) 861-3440 .
Keywords: MaineGeneral Health, New England , Speech Therapist HomeCare, Other , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!