Company: T.Y. Lin International
Posted on: June 12, 2021
T.Y. Lin International (TYLI) is a full-service, professional
engineering firm focused on the planning, design, and construction
of infrastructure solutions for public and private clients
worldwide. The firm is an internationally recognized pioneer in
solving the most difficult engineering challenges. Headquartered in
San Francisco, California for over 65 years, TYLI has more than
3,200 professionals throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe. TYLI
is a member of Dar Group, a global, privately-owned professional
services group, and its industry-leading family of Global
Our office in Falmouth, ME is currently seeking seasonal help
(Spring/Summer 2021) for various Construction Inspection activities
on Municipal and Department of Transportation projects. The Class I
Inspector is assigned on a single construction operation on
construction project(s) and it may require night work. This is a
full-time temporary assignment expected to last approximately 3-6
- General construction inspection.
- Measurement and documentation of construction activities to
insure compliance with specifications.
- Computation of quantities and test values.
- Basic field testing and communicates test results to internal
and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a High School Diploma (or GED equivalent).
- Individuals must have the ability to perform basic calculations
for the purpose of determining yield, quantities, etc.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to maintain
neat and accurate records.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining
safe work practices required.
- Must be able to receive verbal and or written instructions and
perform tasks independently.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways
to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an
ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and
inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by
federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: T.Y. Lin International, New England , Basic Inspector, Other , Falmouth, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!