Posted on: June 12, 2021
OVERVIEW: The Rigging Technician is responsible for the repairs
and rigging of boats and trailers.
- Prepare boats for presentation and delivery to customer.
- Properly attach any components to boat and/or trailer that the
manufacturer did not assemble.
- Examine boat/vessel and discuss nature and extent of repair or
malfunction with the service advisor or customer.
- Assure that the boat and trailer are in safe and working
- Install optional equipment and electronics.
- Troubleshoot and verify working order of electronics
- Perform light duty tasks such as changing oil filters, general
service and warranty repairs.
- Ensure all warranty work is completed according to manufactures
and MarineMax guidelines.
- Complete repair work utilizing service scheduler and SSO's
within the established timeframe.
- Set up and participate in boat shows and other off-site
- Perform all work in a safe and clean manner leaving boat in top
- Maintain a professional and clean facility and showroom
conducive to selling.
- Maintain MarineMax tools and equipment in good condition
according to established guidelines.
- Other duties as required.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Internal/External Customer satisfaction/FANS
- Timely and accurate completion of work
- Minimum number of comebacks
Keywords: MarineMax, New England , Rigging Technician, Other , Westbrook, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!