Company: Encompass Health
Location: Rocky Hill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves
and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to
employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Intake Coordinator is responsible for the overall
coordination of Agency referrals and scheduling for Medicare and
non-Medicare clients under the direct supervision of the
Administrator. The Intake Coordinator is a resource person for
referral sources, and works closely with other members of the team
to ensure adequate coordination and transition occurs to home
health services. The Intake Coordinator should have extensive
knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing home health
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional
nursing, RN or LVN/ LPN and licensed in the state in which he / she
- Must possess a minimum of two years nursing experience in the
health care industry and one year experience in home health.
- Must understand the issues related to the delivery of home
health services and be able to problem solve effectively.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing
home health agencies.
- Currently licensed in the State of employment.
Keywords: Encompass Health, New England , Intake Coordinator, Other , Rocky Hill, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!