Food and Beverage | Server | Part Time Seasonal
Company: Boyne Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A food server is responsible for providing prompt and efficient
service. Candidate must also possess ability to handle a variety of
tasks/requests at one time, and the ability to deal with a diverse
set of individuals.
- Welcome, greet and make guests feel comfortable and
- Accurately answer questions regarding the food and beverage
products offered, as well as how such products are prepared.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen/bar area to guests in a
- Maintain clean service areas
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience and ensure guests
are satisfied. Respond promptly and courteously to any
- Assists with clearing and resetting tables as needed
- Assists in other areas as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
Keywords: Boyne Resorts, New England , Food and Beverage | Server | Part Time Seasonal, Other , Lincoln, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!