Job Req ID: 1900
Job Title: Product Owner
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to
cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating
the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make
work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products
and solutions help companies around the world move information
faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and
facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our
portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a
This individual will be responsible for helping to define and
organize the vision and strategy for products and solutions
developed by Konica Minolta's Solutions Engineering Center (SEC).
As this individual continuously reviews business needs, refines
priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies
opportunities and risks, the Product Owner will be instrumental in
helping SEC develop and deliver advanced technology solutions for
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead coordination and development of market analysis and
specification documentation for SEC-developed software
- Collaborate with the SEC development and product team to help
define and prioritize work associated with each release.
- Understand customer needs and prioritize the backlog to achieve
product release goals.
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of
product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Coordinate with SEC product evangelists to develop and maintain
product road maps.
- Communicate with all stakeholders (e.g., customers, development
team, business managers, etc.) to make sure that everyone involved
with the product is up to speed on the product goals and how those
goals are in line with business objectives.
- Create project plans to implement the most efficient sequence
of development / testing / business deliverables.
Ideal candidate would hold a degree in a related field (e.g.,
Computer Science, Engineering, Business Analysis, etc.) and/or a
marketing degree, while having experience and/or technical
knowledge of software. The Product Owner should have high-level
knowledge of agile software development as well as experience in
project management, familiarity with high performing work
environments, excellent communication and leadership skills, and an
understanding of computer science principals.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform
the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.