Continuous Improvement Specialist/Lean Specialist
Company: Lydall Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the ongoing development of an enterprise wide
continuous improvement culture. Assist in efforts focused on
driving employee engagement, enhancing organizational capability,
and developing plant-based change agents.
- Provide expertise in all areas of Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream
Mapping, Quality Improvement Methods, and other appropriate areas
- Work with the site leadership team to identify, define value
and deliver targeted savings in the operations and business
- Study existing processes across all business functions to
identify opportunities to drive out waste and improve
profitability, process efficiency and productivity.
- Train others in Lean Manufacturing methods, coach, and mentor
those working on these initiatives.
- Expert "hands on" knowledge of manufacturing and business
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiatives through to delivery of
- Report planned vs. actual savings achievement on a regular
- Identify roadblocks to achieving any targeted savings and
manage sub-teams to remove such roadblocks.
- Work in a team-based environment being a leader and team
- Creative, team-based problem solving with consensus building to
generate pro-active and sustainable process improvements.
- Must adhere to all company and location policies and safety
- Must be able to work extended hours when required
- All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for
Consideration as a Candidate:
Additional Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Project management training preferred
- Lean Leader training preferred
Keywords: Lydall Corporation, New England , Continuous Improvement Specialist/Lean Specialist, Other , Rochester, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!