Cook - Grill, Saute & Catering (FT & Per Diem)
Company: Senior Living Communities
Location: North Branford
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have
rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a
difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Evergreen Woods cares about the individuals who serve our
members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to
work in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for FT & Per Diem Cooks with
experience in preparing high-quality food from scratch according to
standardized recipes and instructions.
This position will have the opportunity to work in various
stations on the cooking line during meal service. Example: Grill,
Saut & Expo. Cooks also participate in menu planning, recipe
development and sanitation programs under the supervision of our
Must be available to work weekends.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold
conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, New England , Cook - Grill, Saute & Catering (FT & Per Diem), Other , North Branford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!