Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) I - Medical Surgical Central
Company: Parkview Adventist Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $1,000
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Paid $500 on Hire, $250 at 6 months, $250 at 1 year
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of
Assists in the administration of nursing care to designated
patients under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Performs a variety of direct and indirect care duties.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A.
- License/Certifications: CAN Certification (State of Maine), BLS
- Experience: N/A.
- Physical Requirements: Must be in good physical condition to
meet the demands of an active position including extensive walking,
moderate sitting, standing, twisting, bending and squatting. Able
to move stretchers, carts, equipment and assist in patient care and
transport as needed. Able to carry and life instrument sets (trays)
and various items of equipment. Able to lift over 50 lbs; and push
and pull over 50 lbs. moderate hand/wrist repetition during patient
care and documentation. Frequent fine motor skills in both hands.
Requires very accurate near and far vision (20/20). Able to
discriminate between red/green and blue/violet. Able to hear voice
at 8 feet.
Keywords: Parkview Adventist Medical Center, New England , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) I - Medical Surgical Central, Other , Brunswick, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!