Team Leader (Inertia Dynamics)
Company: Altra Holdings, Inc.
Location: New Hartford
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under the direction of the assigned Value Stream Supervisor, the
Team Leader is responsible for coordinating work activities within
assigned production cells and material handling. The Leader also
actively participates in the work of the group.
Our Team Leaders have a direct impact on our safety, culture,
workplace organization, internal and external quality, on-time
delivery, productivity and inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (necessary
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assignment of work to group members.
- Instruction and training of group members.
- Lead all activities relating to production performance.
Coordinate activities of material associates and guide our people
in their development
- Continually improve safety record with a proactive approach to
physical safety issues and employee safety behavior. Maintain and
improve housekeeping in all areas
- Assuring that the work of members meets quality and production
- Responsible for making sure production activities follow
required procedures and methods and that required support is
available to address any production stoppage.
- Required to answer questions from team members concerning work
methods and quality problems and for obtaining the assistance of
management or staff employees.
- Adheres to all safety rules and report questionable conditions
to department supervisor.
- Apply and recommend Lean practices.
Keywords: Altra Holdings, Inc., New England , Team Leader (Inertia Dynamics), Other , New Hartford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!