Service Foreman- Commercial Roofing
Company: Tecta America Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are currently seeking a Service Foreman for low slope
commercial roofing. Must have previous roofing experience managing
crews and jobs. Excellent pay, dependent on experience and full
benefits package. Year round work available.
- Repair and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR,
Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope (tile/shingles)
- Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with
a strong attention to detail.
- Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
- Valid driver's license required
- Clean motor vehicle record, and background check.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with others.
- Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Keywords: Tecta America Corporation, New England , Service Foreman- Commercial Roofing, Other , Keene, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!