Senior security advisor - Nordic Center of Excellence, Stockholm (or Malm & Gteborg)
Company: Liquidhub Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Get the opportunity to work together with highly talented and
senior consultants on exiting projects within Cloud &
Infrastructure services (CIS)
CIS is a cloud and cyber services provider with a mission to be
the digital transformational partner of choice for clients. This
supports the Capgemini group ambition to be a leader for leaders.
We are a global business, generating a revenue of 2bn euros,
serving our global clients and supported by state-of-the-art right
shore delivery centres in Eastern Europe and India.
We collaborate with many strategic partners, including
Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, VMware, Dockers, Service Now, and
IBM for cyber security to build the best solutions for our clients
whatever the infrastructure offering, and we use their services to
work with clients across a range of sectors.
You will be a part of our global Capgemini Cloud & Edge
Cybersecurity Practice that is primarily responsible for providing
technical and administrative security to Capgemini's clients. It
provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic
advice through to project delivery. The Cybersecurity Operations
COE role ensures the future success of the Cybersecurity Operations
team and acts as the conduit for transforming the way our teams
serve our clients supporting their respective journeys.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work closely with the other members of the Nordic CoE team and
Regional and Global practice leads in identifying, distributing and
balancing workload and tasks in accordance with established
workflow, skill level and/or occupational specialization.
- Ensure that the organization's strategic plan, mission, vision,
and values are communicated to the relevant parties and integrated
into the strategies, goals, objectives, work plans and work
products and services.
- Serve as a principal contact for coordination, implementation,
and/or enforcement of Cyber Security.
- Implement higher-level security requirements and integrate
security programs across disciplines.
- Initiate, develop, implement, and evaluate the security
programs of an organization.
- Make recommendations for operational policies, procedures, and
criteria for interfacing with program systems resources, and
coordinate with other members of Capgemini as well as our customers
on the development of information security systems and application
- Acquaint with Cyber Security in the marketplace and
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team to
reach the goals
- Investment case preparation, presentation and signoff.
- Understand future Cyber Security requirements from the market
- Work with the sales and delivery teams to understand
- Define get well plan for stressed accounts
We believe that you are a person who:
- has a wide range and detailed experience of Cyber Security
services including assessment, design, implementation and provision
of managed services in the IT space from either an end user or
competitor organization, together with detailed understanding of
the principles of business and markets and sound experience of
relevant business sectors.
- stays current with an ever-changing threat landscape, risk and
mitigation strategies and roles and responsibilities via continuous
education, certification and professional development.
- has analytical mindset with skills essential for Security and
- has the ability to spot and asses security risks wherever they
- have excellent decision-making skills combined with good
interpersonal and team-working skills
- has the ability to analyze a situation and identify the best
course of action
- works with a pro-active, service delivery orientated work
ethic, including a desire for constant service improvement and
identification of potential improvements to working practices
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Ability to obtain security clearance is essential for this
- Cloud Security, preferably with focus on Microsoft Azure.
Knowledge within AWS and Google Cloud is a bonus
- Strong skills in at least one more Cyber Security related area,
such as Identity and Access Management, End-point security,
Penetration Testing, SIEM/SOC, Network etc
- At least basic skills within Governance, Risk and
- Application Security/DevSecOps experience is a bonus
Accredited with any the following certifications would be
- Various Technology Partner certifications e.g. AWS,
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of
expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are
surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the
education catalogue contains over 500 courses and
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading
partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our
most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in
initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ
networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff
activities - from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a
competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance
cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have
any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible
recruiter Jessica Fogelsj, at firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital
transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to
address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the
evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its
strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions
through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini
is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology
comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of
almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group
reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Keywords: Liquidhub Inc, New England , Senior security advisor - Nordic Center of Excellence, Stockholm (or Malm & Gteborg), Other , Stockholm, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!