2nd Grade Long Term Teacher 21-22
Company: Winchester Schools
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Winchester Public Schools is seeking a Long Term 2nd-grade
Elementary Teacher for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- This teacher will assist students in achieving their academic,
social, and behavioral grade-level targets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (MA preferred) in elementary
- Valid and appropriate Connecticut Elementary Teaching
- Valid CT Driver's License and reliable transportation;
- Must pass federal and local background checks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong
bonds with children, families, and staff;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledgeable of the current classroom and job-related
- Maintains confidential information;
- Ability to collaborate and function in a highly cohesive team
- Knowledge of teaching methods, Common Core Curriculum,
differentiation, inquiry, and NGSS standards.
- Instructing reading, mathematics, science, writing, social
studies; implementation of all support plans (504, IEP,
- Disaggregation of data and development of individual student
- Participation in various meetings (SRBI, team, data, staff,
climate, attendance, etc.);
- Professional development participation aligned with district
- Assessment of student learning; communication of student
progress formally and informally.
- Any other tasks and assignments directed by district/school
- Per Contract with the WEA
- Must pass federal and local background checks
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must complete all pre-employment requirements before the start
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Please visit the Winchester Public Schools website to apply
online at www.winchesterpublicschools.org Be sure to attach your
cover letter, resume, and three recent references.
Keywords: Winchester Schools, New England , 2nd Grade Long Term Teacher 21-22, Other , Winsted, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!