Company: Global Partners LP
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ideal candidates approach their job with pride, work from their
hearts, and genuinely love to take care of their guests. Previous
Barista experience is appreciated but not necessary. Uncompromising
work ethic and attention to detail and cleanliness required.
You will work directly with our Chef and Sous Chef daily, using
state of the art equipment and tested recipes, to create a warm and
welcoming place to work and create. We partner with local roasters
and regional purveyors to create fresh seasonal menu offerings,
take pride in giving back weekly to our local communities and hold
ourselves to setting the next standard. You will be a part of a
Culinary Revolution changing the way our communities see the best
of Convenience Store food offerings.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values and mission of Alltown Fresh.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or
unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a
positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating
environment and guests for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can
respond as necessary.
- Assists with new employee training by positively reinforcing
successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging
coaching as needed.
- Delivers legendary guest service to all customers by acting
with a guest comes first attitude and connecting with the guest.
Discovers and responds to guests needs.
- Follows Alltown's operational policies and procedures,
including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of
all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that coworkers can
locate resources and product as needed.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products
consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and
presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation
guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments
by using existing organizational methods.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation,
citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally
Keywords: Global Partners LP, New England , Barista, Other , Middlebury, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!