Dishwasher - Utility Aide (Choose Your Pay & PTO options! Daily Pay Available!)
Company: Senior Living Communities
Location: North Branford
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have
rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a
difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Evergreen Woods cares about the individuals who serve our
members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to
work in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for PT Dishwasher (Utility Aide) to
support the dining functions of a campus by providing various
services in the areas of food preparation, dish-washing,
sanitation, and the receiving and storage of supplies under the
supervision of the Executive Chef / Director of Dining Services.
Must be available to work 2nd shift (3:30p - 7p).
Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold
conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise
- Works with hands in gloves or immersed in water for extensive
periods of time.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
We offer 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program -
request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout every pay period
& 401k with match.
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, New England , Dishwasher - Utility Aide (Choose Your Pay & PTO options! Daily Pay Available!), Other , North Branford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!