PES - School Counselor
Company: Pelham School District
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Title: School Counselor - Pelham Elementary
Job Summary: The School Counselor, utilizing advocacy and
collaboration, will promote student success and work as part of a
team to identify student needs by implementing a comprehensive
school counseling program that addresses academic, career and
personal/social development for students. This counselor will be
the liaison to the special education department and will work with
case managers, write 504 plans and IEPs.
- A Master Degree and certification in New Hampshire as a School
- Experience in an elementary school setting is desirable.
- Familiarity with the following: ASCA Counseling Model,
administration of standardized tests, data interpretation, personal
learning plans, and IEPs.
- Experienced with computer-based software and applications.
- Ability and willingness to work well in a guidance/team
- Be willing to work cooperatively with other counselors, case
managers/special education teachers, regular education teachers,
staff and administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Working Conditions: 186-day school year; salary and benefits in
accordance with the Pelham Education Association (PEA) collective
Application Procedure: Apply online through AppliTrack.
Candidates will be considered as they apply.
Selection Procedure: Selected applicants will be called to
interview with Administration. Please do not contact the
Keywords: Pelham School District, New England , PES - School Counselor, Other , Pelham, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!