Posted on: June 13, 2021
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride
is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on
autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent
routing software - making the journey from A to B as efficient as
HR is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in
wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a
As an HR Coordinator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent
team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge
conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- System owner and responsible for HR master data
- Local and international administration of salary, pensions,
insurances and reporting
- Recruitment related task, such as CV screening, phone
interviews and reference checks
- Drive projects together with the HR team within onboarding,
internships, internal culture and more
- Degree within relevant academic field
- Experience from administration, HR, recruitment or finance is a
- Interest in working in a fast-paced high-tech startup
- Written and verbal fluency in Swedish and English
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you
submit your application as soon as possible as selection and
interviews are held continuously.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Business Partner
Veronica Gidstedt at email@example.com.
Keywords: Einride, New England , HR Coordinator, Other , Stockholm, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!