Company: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provide clinical dental services within the priorities of the
YKHC Dental Department and assist in dental prevention and dental
health education efforts in the surrounding villages.
- DDS or DMD degree from a dental school accredited by the
commission of Dental Accreditation of the ADA.
- Interest in dental public health preferred.
- Current license to practice dentistry in the State of Alaska.
Credentials necessary for appointment to the Medical and Dental
Staff of the YKDR Hospital.
- Ability to supervise dental assistants' chair side work and
- Desire to work with and supervise Dental Health Aide Therapists
(DHAT's) and Dental Externs.
- Experience with dental telemedicine is a plus.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Posting Code: C#
Keywords: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation, New England , Dentist, Other , Bethel, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!