Senior Frontend Developer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that offers a
data-driven price automation for e-commerce. They have a strong and
complementary founding team that already brought on board the
business side and a great technical mind.
What will keep you challenged?
- You will be part of our amazing data engineering team, while
proactively engaging with the founders
- You will build and maintain our data platform which is the
backbone for our pricing platform
- You will be expected to collaborate with data scientists and
software engineers on processes such as operationalization of
machine learning models
- You will take an active part in shaping the company's
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You are a strong communicator, team player and like to bring in
your ideas in a team discussion
- You're expected to move data from A to B in a smart and
efficient way therefore you should know all the tools needed for
this (e.g. Prefect, dbt, Pandas etc.)
- You know how databases work and can speak SQL/NoSQL
- You have experience with modern agile software development
practices like microservices, test-driven development, pair
programming, CI/CD etc.
- You know how to write proper production code in one of the
high-level languages such as Python, Go and/or Scala
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin
office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU
is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in a data-driven company
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during
the company's exciting launch phase
- Cozy office in Berlin with free coffee, beverages, fruits and
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment
with amazing and smart colleagues
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by
taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve
from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to
balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in
early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital
health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio
includes over 60 companies with different business models including
B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100
professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our
portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales,
business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was
named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.
Keywords: Project-A, New England , Senior Frontend Developer, Other , Berlin, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!