Bakery Outlet Clerk - PT
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family
of 20,000 associates nationwide!
The Outlet Store Clerk -PT is responsible for world class
customer service, store presentation, product merchandising, cash
and key controls as assigned by their Supervisor. Follows all
safety procedures as set forth by the Company.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You are focused on all aspects of customer service.
- You will operate the cash register with accuracy, handle cash
within company policy and prepares status reports using cash
registers and/or computer systems.
- You will understand product inventory, offerings and
- You will maintain stock levels on the sales floor, by pulling
product from back stock and stocking onto the shelf in its assigned
- You will be responsible for product merchandising standards,
pricing, signage, and coding on the sales floor.
- You will be responsible for service goals and standards are
- You may assist Lead, outside vendors, sales representatives and
internal departments with outlet transactions, as required.
- You will answer incoming phone calls promptly and in a friendly
and helpful manner.
- You will maintain a clean, neat work area to ensure store
exceeds all cleanliness standards, including parking lots, carts,
and trash areas.
- You will maintain a safe working environment for customers and
fellow associates, while following all safety rules and
- You will receive and document new product.
- You will participate and prepare for inventory counts.
- You will participate in team meetings and trainings.
- React to all store needs promptly and with a sense of
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by
Key Behavioral Competencies:
You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills; SAP,
Oracle, CPD preferred.
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset: focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste.
The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a
policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, New England , Bakery Outlet Clerk - PT, Other , Bangor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!