Company: Omni Hotels
Location: Bretton Woods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington
Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in
ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat
of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every
sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious dcor.Omni
Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting
work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with
the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation
for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is
committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We
embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If
you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve
others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect
Ask about our $250 sign on bonus!!
To develop the overall vision and strategy for the spa.
Implement processes to support the vision, increase revenue and
enhance customer service in all areas of the spa.
- Perform all payroll and labor related functions, administer
tips, and manage KRONOS.
- Coordinate with cleaning services and engineering to ensure
that the facility is clean and in working order.
- Coordinate scheduling of the Front Desk, Supervisor and Rooms
- Train, coach, and develop new associates.
- Prepare and administer discipline and coaching.
- Oversee facial and massage supplies inventories, Purchase
Orders and all other applicable reporting.
- Liason with Estheticians - facilitate trainings &
- Manage and log all service recovery issues, research billing
problems and comp reports with proper follow up with
- Ensure revenue generation and expense control in spa to fulfill
- Oversee scheduling and balancing of the books to ensure
appointments are balanced correctly, of lunches and scrub shifts
are at appropriate times throughout the day.
- Monitor required levels of guest service, call conversion, call
abandonment, and selling skills.
- Directly supervises employees in the spa complex, by managing
100+ spa employees.
- Minimum of two years in related field with management
- Experience in hospitality field high preferred.
- Flexibility with schedule to include nights, weekends, and
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- BA Degree Required
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Omni Hotels, New England , Spa Manager, Other , Bretton Woods, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!