Customer Service Representative
Company: TUFF SHED, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tuff Shed is Growing!
Be a part of our expanding team! Based in our Customer Service
Center in Greenland, NH. Tuff Shed is recruiting for full time
Customer Service Center Representatives, responsible for educating
and selling our products and services to our customers.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus
($250 after 60 days / $250 after 6 months / $500 after one
- Earn $15 and up based on experience!
- Work from Home Option!
Work from Home Option Available after Training: 2 days remote /
3 days in office
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Customer Service
- Courteously and professionally communicate and correspond with
customers and our partners at The Home Depot via inbound and
outbound calls and online chat and emails
- Accurately track and report customer leads and sales via our
robust CRM system.
- No cold calling, all sales leads are sent to you!
- Training will be virtual and in-person
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated, with a competitive spirit
- Ability to work within a flexible schedule, including evenings
and weekends (hours of operation are Mon-Sat 8:00am to 9:00pm, and
9:00am to 7:00pm on Sunday).
- Experience working in a call center or customer service
- Sales experience, including direct sales/internet/phone sales
- Hands-on computer skills in Microsoft Office and Internet
applications required; experience in utilizing Customer Relations
Management (CRM) software is highly preferred
- Ability to use basic arithmetic
- Ability to solve problems using sound logic and good business
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions given
orally, in writing and/or in diagram form
- Ability to prepare written correspondence such as emails and
chats that create a professional image for Tuff Shed
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, including
customers, business partners, suppliers, co-workers, managers, and
the general public
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to join a successful company and be part of the
growth of the team! We offer competitive pay and benefits!
Paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays,
medical/dental/vision and life insurance, Employee Stock Ownership
Plan (ESOP), a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan.
Who we are:
Founded on an entrepreneurial spirit and an unwavering
commitment to quality, Tuff Shed was established in 1981, and has
since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer
of storage buildings and garages, having built more than one
million buildings for satisfied customers. We utilize cutting edge
green technology in our materials and manufacturing processes, hold
multiple U.S. Patents, and are an approved GSA vendor.
Tuff Shed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any other status protected by law or
Keywords: TUFF SHED, Inc., New England , Customer Service Representative, Other , Greenland, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!