Behavioral Health Clinician Licensed (Masters)
Company: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The purpose of this clinical position is to conduct
consultations to individuals experiencing a variety of emotional,
mental, or behavioral disturbances upon request from a medical
professional in the acute care clinics of the YKDRH. The clinician
will provide brief evaluations to reduce the impact of symptoms
and/or coordinate a referral to other appropriate service providers
within 3 contacts.
To perform this successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Nursing with a
specialty in Mental Health.
- Two (2) years supervised experience providing various
behavioral health direct services performed at a satisfactory
- Experience in a cross-cultural setting, preferably with Native
- Alaska Drivers License and provide a copy of current driving
- Must provide a criminal record background.
- State of Alaska License Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) preferred
- Must have basic computer knowledge, and standard office
equipment usage skills.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in
clinical assessment skills.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Posting Code: C#
Keywords: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation, New England , Behavioral Health Clinician Licensed (Masters), Other , Bethel, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!