Condition Monitoring Analyst is responsible for monitoring the
health of Milton CAT customer's machines. Responsibilities include
assisting customers and vendors on the phone, researching machine
repair history and technical data. The service provided by the
analyst helps Milton CAT remain a customer-oriented company aiding
in the customers day-to-day operations.
Note: We are recruiting for one open position that could be
based anywhere within our territory. We have advertised this
position in multiple cities within our territory.
- Monitor health of customer's fleet to minimize cost of owning
- Strong research skills to utilize the information provided CAT
- Handling and processing sample bottles for shipment to
- Interpretation of SOS Oil Sample Reports and providing
recommended course of action to customers.
- Promotes the importance of continued use of the SOS program,
with respect to establishing a successful trend analysis
- Monitor Vision Link for potential fault codes that would result
in machine downtime.
- Perform related duties assigned.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability
- Advanced PC skills with the ability to learn and teach
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Prior industry experience.
- Past experience in automotive industry a plus.
- Basic mechanical ability a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel a plus
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your
supervisor may request and assign similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT
or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online.
Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are
required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage
applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities,
veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to
further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA
Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free