Posted on: June 12, 2021
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running
an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and
enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale
faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe.
Half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe
user in the past year.
As an Implementation Consultant at Stripe, you will drive
Stripe's future growth engine by leading prospective clients
through the integration process and turning them into happy and
productive Stripe users.
- You are adept at managing client relationships, capable of
engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple
levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the challenges users face
while onboarding with Stripe and can lead a complex, multi-party
integration in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You have worked with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product,
Engineering, Legal, Business Teams, etc) to craft custom solutions
to achieve customer objectives.
- You thrive on the urgency and importance of working with our
largest customers and are capable of independently leading a
customer integration from start to finish.
- You are used to project management, engaging stakeholders and
holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline.
- You want to actively decrease a user's overall Stripe
onboarding timeline and help Stripe understand the levers that
influence this time-to-live metric.
- You enjoy pattern recognition and solving thematic problems.
You will create user-facing content for short-term solutions and
also work with Sales, Product & Engineering on long-term
- You enjoy building - you will help build an account deployment
process that can be scaled across global sales teams at
- If you're hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we
want to hear from you!
## Key responsibilities:
- Own the full implementation cycle from signed-to-live for
mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Be responsible for proactively developing and project managing
a customer's integration strategy, plan and timeline.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop, improve, and
scale our processes.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product
## Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience working with customers, preferably at a
technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Deep understanding of the Stripe API, and ability to explain
complex API concepts to Stripe's largest and most technical
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills, including ability to identify
suboptimal internal processes.
- Ability to recognize repeated user-facing issues and build
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced
- Strong interest in technology.
## Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Prior experience working with large mid-market companies as
well as enterprise organizations.
## You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
Keywords: Stripe, New England , Implementation Consultant, Other , Berlin, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!