Associate Director, Business Transformation Capabilities
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This role is strategically focused on developing Digital and
Customer Experience skills and acumen across the Human Pharma
organization. This leader will have experience with leadership
alignment efforts, driving organizational and change readiness,
providing impact analysis, creating stakeholder and employee
engagement, and creating and implementing communications plans.
They will work collaboratively with other functional leaders in
Human Pharma Training & Development and Human Resources to create
and deliver the strategic training plan.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively
contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our
products to our patients and customers. Our global presence
provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate
internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly
contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength
and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our
employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working
environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility,
networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and
benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-create vision and case for change related to building
Digital and Customer Experience skills, and influence for executing
plans and projects which support the behavior and culture change
linked to new ways of working. Execute and influence in projects
and strategy implementation for agile methodologies, metrics and
measurement, and implementation of customer experience designed
- With input from the Marketing Leadership team, provide
strategic direction to Human Pharma Training & Development to
assess, design, develop and drive Digital and Customer Experience
training plan; liaise with Global Go-to-Market partners to maintain
visibility and alignment to plan.
- Lead customer experience advancement across marketing teams in
development of user experience strategies by conducting user
research to uncover new insights and opportunities, understand
current needs and wants, and test potential design solutions.
- Responsible for developing recognition opportunities, and
publishing stories that exhibit best-in-class Digital and Customer
Experience mindset and behaviors.
- Ensure the strategic learning plan is updated annually based on
feedback, benchmarking and business needs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
- HR related certifications, advanced degree specializing in
leadership, organizational change, business, or strategy
- Seven (7) years of marketing/related experience and/or training
experience, plus minimum three (3) years of experience driving
skills development related to digital transformations.
- Experience with organizational change and learning and
development expertise/ competencies.
- Practical experience working with Digital and Customer
Experience frameworks preferred.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to overcome obstacles to complete projects and deliver
- Demonstrated ability to drive change management.
- Ability to mobilize leadership and cross-functional teams
around shared objectives and action plans.
- Possess knowledge of change management principles,
methodologies and tools.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and flexibility in a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
formal presentation skills.
- Organizational change agent: a leader, visionary and
- Exceptional influence without authority skills.
- Ability to create a Digital and Customer Experience learning
and development roadmap that aligns to the Customer Experience
vision and strategy and addresses short and long term business
needs, measurement and optimization, and integrates the change
management plan for all levels within Human Pharma
- Collaborate with Human Pharma Training & Development to design
and deliver multimodal learning opportunities; ensure overall
training quality by monitoring sessions, seeking stakeholder and
participant feedback, and establishing performance KPIs on project
and organizational levels.
- Activate organizational change in capabilities for Digital and
Customer experience through agile methodologies implementation,
metrics and measurement integration and engaging and inspiring
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with
one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop
breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas
of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family
owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by
50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and
inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is
key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us
in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who
takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We
embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive
environment, which benefits our employees, patients and
communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to a person's actual or perceived
race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective
hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry;
citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or
expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual
disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, New England , Associate Director, Business Transformation Capabilities, Other , Ridgefield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!