Behavioral Health Clinician (Masters) Licensed Emergency Services
Company: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Conduct behavioral health evaluations of individuals who suffer
mental disturbances or present with a wide range of emotional
disturbances. Initiates the provision of services depending on the
outcome of the evaluation. The counselor would also provide case
management services, referral, and advocacy, as recommended in the
- Master's degree in social work, psychology or nursing with
specialty in substance abuse and mental health.
- If in recovery prefer three (3) years sobriety.
- Substance Abuse certification preferred.
- Have completed clinical practicum as part of master level
- Alaska Drivers License and provide a copy of current driving
- Must provide a criminal record background.
- Appropriate State of Alaska independent clinical licensure
preferred and must be able to obtain it within 2 years of
- Must have basic computer knowledge, and standard office
equipment usage skills.
- LPC or LCSW preferred
- Dual certification as a substance abuse counselor highly
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in clinical assessment skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with, evaluate competencies,
and develop training plans for staff with various levels of
- Responsible for ensuring that program policies, procedures,
applicable state and national accreditation standards are met.
- Ensures the treatment program makes necessary changes and
updates to reflect current treatment philosophies and needs of the
- Have knowledge and practice of Co-occurring disorders, Systems
of Care, Wraparound service delivery.
- Clinical Supervision in relation to treatment plans and case
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Posting Code: C#
Keywords: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation, New England , Behavioral Health Clinician (Masters) Licensed Emergency Services, Other , Bethel, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!