Company: Crotched Mountain Foundation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
A Housekeeping Technician is responsible for the overall
cleanliness of an assigned area during assigned shifts. The
technician maintains facilities in a clean, sanitary, and orderly
- Clean and organize assigned area to produce an exemplary level
of cleanliness determined by quality control inspections.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all surfaces, fixtures, furnishing,
dispensers and trash receptacles creating a hygienic and organized
- Perform cleaning maintenance on different types of floor, wall,
and ceiling surfaces including glass, carpet, tile and
- Pick up and removal of trash.
- Ensure hygienic restroom facilities
- Make beds as necessary
- Set up and dismantle equipment and furnishing for conferences,
- Clean and maintain entry ways and snow removal in areas
immediate to entryways of assigned area.
- Utilize all substances and materials on the job according to
the MSDS guidelines for safe and proper utilization. Become
familiar with appropriate MSDS forms relating to substances and
materials used on the job and immediately bring any and all
questions regarding such to direct supervisor.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance and perform duties in a
- Be sensitive in responding to staff, students, visitors and the
general public while performing duties.
- Accept and expect to be reviewed and critiqued both daily and
periodically along with annual evaluations on specific and overall
- Attend mandatory in-services .
- Attend other trainings in daily cleaning techniques, interim
cleaning techniques, periodic or annual cleaning techniques as
schedule and responsibilities dictate.
- Work as a team member and when directed serve as a lead person
- Perform all duties in a manner in keeping with the safety of
self and all others.
- Report all unsafe conditions to immediate supervisor in a
timely and responsible manner
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend safe and proper use of
chemicals, materials and equipment necessary to perform job
- One to two years of experience in the housekeeping field. Prior
hotel or hospital experience preferred
- Ability to stand/walk during each shift.
- Ability to climb stairs as needed
- Ability to Lift/carry objects/items up to 50 pounds
Job Type: Full or Part time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour based on experience. Less than 1
year =$12/hr, 1-3 years $14/hr, over 3 years $16/hr
Keywords: Crotched Mountain Foundation, New England , Housekeeping Technician, Other , Greenfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!