As a Manager of a Mid-Market Customer Success team you will be
responsible for hiring, developing, coaching, and leading a team of
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) focused on helping HubSpot's
Mid-Market customers grow better.
You will partner cross-functionally with sales, contract
management, onboarding, technical support, product and other teams
to deliver a first-class customer experience and help drive
long-term customer retention and growth with HubSpot.
This is a challenging role requiring a strong customer gene,
problem solving capabilities, the ability to motivate a team, and
strong analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate
about helping customers and CSMs grow, and has the experience to
In this role you'll get to
- Lead a team dedicated to delivering a remarkable total customer
experience for a Mid-Market customers
- Support and direct new and experienced CSMs in driving durable
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of
your team as they grow in their career
- Manage day-to-day operations of your team including:
maintaining an accurate forecast, managing escalations from your
direct reports, ensuring the delivery and documentation of high
quality engagements throughout the customer lifecycle, and
facilitating weekly one-on-one and team meetings
- Champion initiatives to foster diversity, inclusion and
belonging within the team and among peers in management
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed
decisions about operational and process changes
- Contribute to and co-manage segment and organization-wide
initiatives to enable CSMs
We are looking for people who have
- Experience working at a marketing, software, management and/or
- A proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower
employees to achieve their best in a fast-paced environment
- Record of success collaborating with all levels of internal
- Experience navigating and resolving customer escalations
- A Proven track record of executing bold growth strategies and
overperforming against company targets and expectations
- Excellent leadership, organizational, problem solving, and
- A deep understanding of marketing, sales and service best
- A background using data to analyze results and make
- The ability to communicate effectively in small and large
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the
way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to
apply - we'd love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship
management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to
help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service,
and website management products that start free and scale to meet
our customers' needs at any stage of growth. We're also building a
company culture that empowers people to do their best work through.
If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love
to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot
Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our
commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too.
Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named
the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been
recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work,
Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded
in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in
HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn
more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may
collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization
planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains
what personal information we may process, where we may process your
personal information, our purposes for processing your personal
information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot's use of
your personal information.