Senior Growth Marketing Specialist (f/m/x)
Company: BCG Digital Ventures
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world's most
remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects,
product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic
advantage for the most important global companies.
Growth Architects at BCGDV
As Senior Growth Marketing Specialist (f/m/x) you are part of
BCGDV's Growth Architecture cohort. They are responsible for
incubating growth thinking into our ventures at every stage, from
ideation to customer adoption. They continuously seek to evolve the
industry standard for growth marketing best practices, rapidly
inventing transformative new strategies to validate, launch, and
scale ventures. Their work spans across product, marketing, and
technology, and they drive successful growth by leveraging the
symbiotic relationship that exists between them. Through a
hypothesis-driven, rapid test and learn approach, they strategize,
implement, and execute go-to-market activities that ensure best in
class customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
This role is based in Berlin.
In this role you will:
- Design and execute the growth operations across multiple
channels (SEO/SEA, paid social, CRM, programmatic display, etc.).
This includes the hands-on set-up of channels from idea conception
to first user acquisition.
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as CAC, retention, ROI and
LTV to drive the business.
- Develop and implement tracking and analytics in order to
determine the effectiveness of campaigns and to drive
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize CRO tests.
- Create growth business cases and forecasts for our
- Prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines
for internal and external use.
- Convert customer insights into growth action plans.
- Engage in BCGDV's business development efforts (participation
in developing methodology and client engagement material)
- Act agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in
your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity.
You should have:
Additional desired competencies:
- Upper intermediate German language skills (equivalent to B2
- A proven track record of full funnel marketing strategies for
B2B products (experience with SaaS businesses preferable).
- Additional tool proficiency (e.g. Adjust, Optimizely,
What we offer you:
At BCGDV we care about our people.
Whether you are new to Berlin or want to involve yourself in one
of our internal initiatives: We at DV attract learners and curious
people and offer a competitive benefit scheme.
Benefits and other perks:
- Insurance (life/disability/accident)
- Relocation support
- 30 days of vacation and sabbatical option
- KiTa placement
- Individualized trainings for your professional and personal
- Buildcast Podcast Series and DV initiatives like DV Pride, DV
Women, and Social Impact
- Coaching culture with a 360 feedback Growth & Impact
- Health and wellbeing offers (rebates on gym membership,
mindfulness, massages: Covid-19 restrictions apply)
- Company events such as offsites, Summer, Pride and End-of-year
party (virtual offering during Covid-19)
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking "Apply", you will be asked to submit your contact
details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH
processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your
consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
Keywords: BCG Digital Ventures, New England , Senior Growth Marketing Specialist (f/m/x), Other , Berlin, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!