Posted on: June 12, 2021
Title: Warehouse Associate
Requisition Id: 10470
Job Function: Plant/Processing Operations
Career Area: Operations
Work Location: Ceshire, CT
Stericycle Cheshire, CT Transfer Station is hiring a Warehouse
Associate. You will receive inbound materials, loads and unloads
trailers and performs general housekeeping. Warehouse Associate
will use hand trucks and forklifts to load/unload.
- Mon-Fri; 11:00am to 8:00pm; Hourly Pay Starting at $15 and
Key Job Activities:
- Unloads packaged waste from Box Trucks, inspects, and reports
status of inbound materials.
- Load packaged waste on to Trailer for outbound disposal.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate forklift, pallet jack, and
- Uses handheld to execute outbound order shipments.
- Works toward achieving maximum efficiencies in an established
work environment while maintaining safety & compliance with all
applicable rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Drivers Lic required.
- 1 Years of warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to life 50LB or more.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to
participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care
program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription
coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts,
life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee
assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick
time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan.
Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly
scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have
fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the
nature and level of work being performed; it should not be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
requirements of the job. This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider
requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or
mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies
and local laws. To the extent permissible under local law, and
consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right
to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in
writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Nearest Major Market: New Haven
Nearest Secondary Market: Hartford
Keywords: Stericycle, New England , Warehouse Associate, Other , Cheshire, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!