Posted on: June 12, 2021
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride
leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system,
based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an
intelligent routing software - making the journey from A to B as
efficient as possible.
As a software engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top
talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who
challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Join an ambitious, highly motivated team in implementing a
full-stack solution for autonomous, electric transport.
- Work across the whole tech stack, from vehicle to cloud,
designing and building simple, efficient and scalable solutions to
- Primary languages and technologies: Software development in Go,
C and Rust on Linux. Backend development and data engineering on
Google Cloud Platform.
- You have a breadth of experience in software engineering, and
you constantly push yourself to improve your skills and understand
new concepts and domains.
- You are comfortable assuming the role of teacher and mentor to
level up the skills of those around you.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as
selection and interviews are held continually
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition
Specialist Julian Lundberg at email@example.com or VPE
Autonomous Transport Per Hallgren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Einride, New England , Software Engineer, Other , Stockholm, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!