Technology Support Representative position will aid internal
sales teams in supporting the technology needs of customers. This
support will include, but is not limited to, onboard telematics
devices, offboard telematics software, productivity monitoring
software and Cat Inspect.
Note: We are recruiting for one open position that could be
based anywhere within our territory. We have advertised this
position in multiple cities within our territory.
- Support customer with selection, installation and use of
- Aid customers with the integration of telematics data into
- Show customers the value of telematics data through live
demonstrations and training events
- Support internal sales force with selling telematics to
equipment and customer fleets
- Support customers as their fleet become digital
- Support customers with applications to consume telematics data
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability
- Advanced PC skills with the ability to learn and teach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to create and deliver internal and external
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Prior construction industry experience
- Prior equipment management experience a plus
- Basic mechanical ability
- Knowledge of Excel a must
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your
supervisor may request and assign similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT
or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online.
Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are
required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage
applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities,
veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to
further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA
Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free