Resort Properties Housekeeper l Housing Available l Seasonal
Please note that this position is based in Warren, VT, and
requires relocation for candidates that do not reside within
RESPECT l INTEGRITY l TEAMWORK l SUSTAINABILITY
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of
the best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski
school, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining
venues, and a fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you
want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an
unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best season yet by
joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything
Vermont has to offer.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN
IT FOR YOU?:
Our investment in each employee includes a comprehensive
wellness initiative, unwavering commitment to safety, growth
opportunities, and a wide variety of resort benefits. Employees get
to take advantage of our 4000+ acre playground including skiing,
golf, mountain activities, health club membership, resort
discounts, and more, so it's easy to share your enthusiasm for
Sugarbush with our guests.
Sugarbush Resort is searching for a Housekeeper to work in our
Resort Properties Housekeeping department. Work is primarily in a
condominium setting and completed independently. This highly
flexible position has great earning potential as payment is based
on tasks performed and units cleaned. Employee housing may be
available for this position, subject to availability.
- Essential functions are to clean privately owned condominiums
in our rental program, Sugarbush Inn rooms and provide housekeeping
services in a thorough and timely manner.
- Resort Properties Housekeepers also assist with cleaning
various resort facilities on a weekly and seasonal basis.
- Attention to detail is a must, as staff is also expected to
report maintenance issues, missing inventory, or damage.
- Additional tasks may involve assisting with cleaning and
organizing common areas, or assisting other departments as
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and able to pass a
background and DMV check. Valid drivers' license required; must
meet requirements to obtain a Sugarbush License.
- High school degree, or equivalency, and a minimum of 6 months
prior experience or previous hospitality and/or janitorial
- Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays as
- Self-motivation, punctual attendance and reliability are
- Physical requirements include the ability to regularly grasp,
reach, stoop, and bend; must also be able to lift up to 50
- Occasional outside activity may require exposure to adverse
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, proper use of cleaning
chemicals and equipment with strong attention to safety is
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our
top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the
spread of COVID-19. To that end, we have introduced a new Extended
COVID Leave Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs,
employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks,
due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a
background, MVR, or criminal records check