Asset Protection Solutions Officer
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Monitors foot and vehicle traffic and any other activity to
ensure the protection of company assets. Identifies potential risk
and actual exposure to merchandise loss and safety concerns through
the operation of proprietary systems and equipment. Responds to
incidents and accidents as part of trained emergency responders
program. Prepares incident reports and reports on information
contrary to the best interest of the company.
- Monitors traffic (foot and vehicle) into and out of company
property to ensure effective protection of company assets. Monitors
activity in secured areas that are on company property, making sure
all security procedures are being followed. Monitors operation of
facility equipment and devices to ensure effective protection of
- Identifies potential and actual exposure to merchandise loss to
minimize company's profit loss and effectively protect company
assets. Identifies security and safety risks that may indirectly or
directly affect the well-being of employees. Observes, reports and
acts on any information regarding potential and actual loss of
- Effectively operates asset protection systems and vehicles to
protect company assets.
- Effectively operates physical security and other life
safety/fire systems to protect against and mitigate risk and other
losses against the company.
- Performs as a first responder to facility incidents, when
appropriate/necessary. Responds to emergency situations that may
require first aid attention and/or operation of AED device.
- Demonstrates a basic working knowledge and understanding of
assigned facility and transportation operations to help achieve
asset protection goals and objectives. Develops a comprehensive
knowledge of Company, assigned facility, and Asset Protection
- Conducts inventory, safety and security audits within assigned
facility and reports audit discrepancies.
- Prepares comprehensive, timely, and detailed incident reports
on all inquiries regarding potential and/or actual profit loss,
physical security, and safety matters.
- Reports any information, which appears to be contrary to the
best interest of The Company, assigned facility, and Asset
Protection even though such information may not be directly related
to asset protection matters.
- At the direction of the Asset Protection Manager, may assist in
investigations on all issues identified as causing potential and
actual company profit loss or policy/procedure violation. Ensures
confidential information is handled with the highest level of
integrity and ethical compliance.
- Establishes and maintains communication avenues to ensure that
established asset protection goals and objectives are being
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the security industry
that relate to role responsibilities/functions, and integrates them
into own practices. Maintains a professional image at all times
consistent to standards of assigned facility.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy
USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a
global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America's most
loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to
champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America.
Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto
Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a
neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million
customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in
the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy
and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and
patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with
platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the
latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in
local communities nationwide.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending /
implementing solutions to resolve problems.
- Experience using time management skills such as
prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines
of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Willing to be trained in First Aid and AED operation.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a
document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type
and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting
bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell
check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a
workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size,
formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions,
aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a
column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting
margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule to meet business
- Experience writing correspondence and reports.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes
(within state and out of state).
- Associates degree and at least 1 year of experience in
security/asset protection, customer service AND/OR operations role
OR a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with security systems (for example: CCTV, visitor
management, life & fire safety).
- Experience handling confidential information.
- Willing to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
- Valid state driver's license.
- Completed Workplace Violence and/or Active Shooter
- At least 1 year of experience indirectly managing team members,
including assisting in the development, training and assignment of
work/projects to other team members.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example:
inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or
adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling).
- Experience using SharePoint.
Keywords: Walgreens, New England , Asset Protection Solutions Officer, Other , Windsor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!