Legal Counsel - Wirtschaftsjurist/in - Syndikusrechtsanwalt/- anwltin (m/w/d)
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Legal Counsel - Wirtschaftsjurist/in - Syndikusrechtsanwalt/-
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to
create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our
community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic
solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious
minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to
push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in
Do you want to be an important part of our dynamic in-house
legal department in Germany and a part of our extended global legal
team with colleagues in UK, USA, Australia, China, India and
Brazil? Do you want to work in an informal environment that values
people over process? We are looking for a self-motivated lawyer who
brings a pragmatic, business partner approach to legal advice.
As a Legal Counsel (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks Germany, you'll be
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, executing, and archiving of a
wide variety of agreements with the focus on IT and software
- supporting the German and European legal team with the review
of commercial agreements, data protection matters, employment law
related topics and administrative tasks
- providing ongoing real-time legal advice on existing and new
laws, regulations and guidelines
- owning specific projects within the EU legal department.
Here's what you'll bring:
- Completed your German legal education with above average grades
and are qualified to practice law in Germany.
- Minimum few years experience with an in-house legal department
of a professional services or technology firm; negotiating
commercial agreements, ideally including contracts for agile
software development services
- have commercial, employment law and data protection experience
- fluency in speaking, writing and editing in German and English.
Additional languages a plus.
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which
enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal
development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as
well as an accident and business travel insurance
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro
and libraries in our offices
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company
lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time
together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the
- Besides our famous Annual Party, you can join us for a summer
party, regular Office get-togethers, local office days, AwayDay and
other social events
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share
our knowledge - not only within the company but also by writing
articles, doing meetups or speaking at conferences - if you
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far
above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and
open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you
are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your
LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!
For more information about our offices, check our location
Keywords: ThoughtWorks, New England , Legal Counsel - Wirtschaftsjurist/in - Syndikusrechtsanwalt/- anwltin (m/w/d), Other , Berlin, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!